5 months ago
NEC3 Site Supervisor / Clerk of Works; c6-months Contract; rate c£27.0 (umbrella) - Manchester
KEY Skills: Highways, Roads, Site supervision, COW, Clerk of Works, NEC3
NEC3 Site Supervisor / Clerk of Works required to undertake the supervision of Contractors undertaking local highway projects, cycleways and minor highway improvement schemes.
- Ensure all work undertaken safely and to relevant specifications
- Management of defects, witnessing of tests and regular site inspections.
- Production of weekly reports/Site Diaries etc.
You will be a Highways Supervisor with experience of supervising and overseeing contractors work on highways projects.
- You will ideally have a working knowledge of the NEC3 form of contract.
- Experience of working client side supervising the contract is essential.
- Good IT skills essential
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.