2 months ago
Nuclear Commissioning Engineer: 12Mth Cont. - £36.81 (Umbrella) – Sellafield Cumbria
KEY Skills: Commissioning, Writing of operating Instructions, Previous Sellafield exp. desirable
Nuclear Commissioning Engineers required to write operating instructions for various plant equipment, also the authoring and validation of safety schedules and O&M documentation.
In addition, you will be expected to work closely with the commissioning engineers and plant owners to confirm documentation is fit for purpose.
- Delivering pre-operations tasks which may require direct supervision of pre-operations team
- Organisation, monitoring and development of the pre-operations and O&M teams
- Input into design and safety case
- Input into project delivery logic and integrated programmes
- Providing expertise in technical area
- Authoring operational safety schedules and O&M documents
- Authoring complex working level instructions
- Production and validating working level instructions and Maintenance Instructions
- Training O&M personnel
- Reporting progress and issues within Pre-Operations Team
You will be an experienced Commissioning Engineer with ideally previous Sellafield site experience.
You will be qualified to HNC or equivalent Level 4 qualification in relevant engineering subject
OR equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering, manufacturing, process or plant operations subject OR hold Incorporated Engineer status.
You will have significant experience of delivery in an engineering, technical or operational role within an O&M environment
- Successful delivery of pre-operations or engineering tasks and assignments
- Coaching and development of others
- Expertise in relevant technical areas
- Experience in the production of working instructions
- Maintenance Instructions
- Safety Schedules
- O&M documents
Due to the nature of this role BPSS or higher security Clearance is required for this position.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Kelly/James Walker
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.