JO10535 - JW
about 1 year ago
Nuclear Waste Manager - Sellafield - Rate £35-£40/hr neg - Contract 12months+
Keywords / Skills; Nuclear, Safety, Sellafield, Waste, Technical Services, Post Operational Clean Out, POCO.
Overview / Duties;
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working alongside PSR & Sellafield Ltd in order to recruit a Nuclear Waste & Technical Services Manager. This is a contract role initially for 12months.
As a Nuclear Waste Manager your duties will include;
• Establish appropriate end of POCO success criteria against which the Facilities/Value Stream will be measured.
• Ensure the POCO tasks required to deliver the POCO end point don’t compromise the downstream effluent plant area POCO strategies.
• Support delivery of the overall POCO preparations across the Value Streams.
• To support production of, and delivery of appropriate elements of the POCO arrangements for the Value Stream/Facility including the production of the Value Stream/Facility Expected End of POCO Document.
• Interact and liaise with site SMEs to ensure Facility lifecycle requirements are considered and reviewed.
• Support the facilities in Tier 1 and 2 audits, supporting the addressing of any audit findings.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and supporting improvement programmes.
• Identifying and reporting poor standards in performance or delivery.
• Supporting a positive safety culture.
• To deliver the POCO strategy and arrangements across the Value Stream facilities in sufficient timescales to deliver POCO commencement immediately after cessation of Reprocessing operations.
• Identify the waste routes emergent from POCO, both liquid effluent and solid waste.
• Accountable to the POCO Preparations Value Stream Leads to deliver the POCO success criteria (end point), clean out sequences that will dictate the overall POCO programme, identify liquid effluent waste routes, and any flowsheet demands that go with the waste requirements, and establish a decision calendar relevant to the POCO Programme timescales.
• Develop the pre and post operations facility characterisation programmes, to ensure the end of Operations, and End of POCO reports can be produced.
You will be a Nuclear Waste Manager or Technical Services Manager.
You will have at least 5-10years experience.
To discuss these vacancies please contact: James Walker
Direct Dial: 0161 474 6856 or 07788668931
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment