- Job type
- Job ref
Outage Planning Engineers – 12Mth + Contract, £42.0/hr. (Umbrella) Inside IR35 – Sellafield, Cumbria
Key Skills: Planning Engineer, Outage, Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel.SC Clearance
Client Sellafield Ltd require 2 No Outage Planning Engineers to work within a team based at the Sellafield site, Cumbria
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide and maintain a comprehensive planning framework for planned plant, site wide outages, site wide POCO delivery and support the build and delivery of Site plans
- Provide and manage the planning framework for multiple Outage, Infrastructure and POCO programmes
- Delivering effective planning, with a standardized approach to schedule build using Primavera P6, to allow the production and maintenance of a fully integrated schedule Maintain the Planning database and validate data across the systems
- Facilitate the production of the project/programme WBS structure and implement schedules into an agreed EPS database area
- Support the development of practical solutions in Primavera P6 scheduling to prevent quality issues, re work and programme slippage Support development methods of schedule visibility, reporting layouts, WBS structures, look ahead filters, alignment with site systems for analysis and reporting
- Produce and maintain appropriate guidance instructions and training material Support the development for Site Performance Indicators for site wide visibility of Schedule adherence, scopes stability and resource utilization
- Perform forensics planning, maintaining baseline dates, reporting variance, identifying critical paths and advising on acceleration/recovery options Identify and track all changes or potential changes to the programme baseline and subsequent underpinning of change control mechanisms
- Provide cover for the Lead Planning Engineer during times of absence
Client is seeking two experienced Outage Planning engineers with a detailed knowledge and experience of Outage Methodology, preparation and delivery. You will be able to demonstrate experience of Outage planning in an operational area. You will be proficient in both Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- You will have ability to work direct or indirect with the customer with minimum support meeting desired standards
- Ability to communicate key information to customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Able to present information to a high standard of quality within challenging deadlines
- Take responsibility for schedule data quality
- Have a proactive approach to development and implementation of improvements
- Advise on opportunities, conflicts and recovery, through forensics planning/schedule interrogation techniques
- Have a knowledge of Master Production Schedules (MPS’s) how they integrate in line with Site Strategy
- Can provide evidence of participating in LFE sessions both area specific and Site Wide
Security Clearance: Due to the nature of the work current SC level Clearance is required for these roles.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker / Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.