- Job type
- c£275/day Umbrella
- Job ref
Planner - Gateshead - Rate c£275/day Umbrella - Duration 6 months+
Key Works / Skills: Planner, Planning, Engineer, Rail, Network Rail.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in Gateshead in order to recruit a Planner on a 6 month contract.
As a Planner your responsibilities and duties may include:
Using corporate planning processes, systems and databases, undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised work plans for approval by Section Managers.
1. Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records
• Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
• Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
• Core Planning Skills Level 2
• Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
• Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
• Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Ellipse Software.
You will be an experienced Planner / Planning Engineer.
Must have worked on RAIL projects.
Qualified to HNC / HND level.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.