2 months ago
Planner - Woking - Duration 6 months - Rate c £365/day umb
Key words / skills: Planning, Planner, Engineer, BPSS, Rail
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Planner to work on a 6 month contract in Woking.
As a Planner your duties and responsibilities will include:
Providing leadership and subject matter expertise in strategic _ operational planning to the service line and to deliver core and new programmes and projects for planning and transformation services. Ensure programmes and projects are delivered within budgets. Lead, develop and motivate professional team of SMEs. To be a designated an account service line lead.
1. Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
• Maintenance function experience
• Planning & scheduling
• Ellipse - ideal
• Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
• Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
• Core Planning Skills Level 2
• Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
• Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
• Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
You will be an experienced Planner / Planning Engineer.
Rail experience ESSENTIAL.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.