to £600.0/day (Umbrella)
over 3 years ago
PMO Reporting & Management Lead; 5thms plus; to £600.00/day (Umbrella); Bristol
KEY Skills: Programme Management, Lead, Reporting, DNS(T) - Defence Support Network (Transformation), CASP - Critical Appraisal Skills Programme, Project Control, MOD, Security Clearance
The MoD currently requires a PMO (Programme Management Office), Reporting and Management lead to ensure first class programme management.
You will produce Portfolio level Supporting documentation, Business Intelligence and management information accurately and in a timely manner.
Duties will include:
Ensuring first class programme management and delivery by establishing and maintaining the following: -
• Manage the PMO Team
• Provide, clarify and control the Portfolio Pipeline of Projects to deliver the DSN Plan
• Provide a consolidated Dashboard of the Portfolio of Projects and their performance
• Manage the Project management process and support / guide Financial Approvals
• Assist in Business Case Production and Presentation
• Provide Project Governance Models and support Project Initiation Documentation
• Managing Project Control Processes and escalation (incl Risks, Issues, Changes)
• Monitoring and Reporting Project Spend (Forecasts & Actuals) (Op Cost and EP)
• Monitoring Portfolio Schedules and Costs along with Earned Value Reporting
• Assuring Project Benefits Realisation, Tracking and Reporting
• Define and Implement Project Templates and Artefacts to be used
• Provide a Document / Content Management repository for Projects
• Provide Control Tools for managing Projects
• Assist with Business Change Management and Change Readiness
• Control Project Closure and re-assignment of outstanding actions
• Agree, Maintain and Report the DSN(T) portfolio KPIs by Programme
• Maintain and Report performance against CASPs and Corporate KPIs
• Management of programme portfolio ensuring alignment coherence, dependency and sequencing mapping with other programmes
• Act as key contact with the 2* programme owner and team
• Ensuring cost/ benefit information is present for all cat 1 projects
• Delivering the requirements to support on time and in full reporting across all areas of the PMO support team
• Management of PSS resource supporting project activity
You will be an experienced PMO Lead project/programme manager with the ability to develop reports, suggest improvements and identify discrepancies where necessary.
Experience of Implementing a framework across a Portfolio to effectively identify, assess and prioritise risks.
Ability to provide a reporting structure across the Portfolio down to Programme and Project level to ensure there is a quick and accurate flow of information through the structure especially around escalations points.
SC Level Security required
As per the amended intermediaries’ legislation (IR35); this assignment is deemed to be a Public Sector off Payroll Assignment inside IR35 for Tax and NI.
This assignment therefore can only be offered via; a tax compliant Umbrella Company or on a PAYE basis.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment - Engineering Recruitment