2 months ago
Process Engineer - Warrington - 12months - Rate c£46/hr umb.
Key words / skills: Process Engineer, Nuclear, BPSS
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side BB BEP in order to recruit a Process Engineer to work on a long term contract at Warrington.
As a Process Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
The BEP Joint Venture project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Box Encapsulation Project (BEP).
Process Engineer reporting to Area Lead Process Engineer and supporting the Process Discipline Lead Engineer
Responsible for the production and of process deliverables (EFD’s, Process Descriptions, Datasheets, Calculations, Line Lists).
Close out of Design Change Proposals (DCP), support Design Justification Reports (DJR) and O&M production
This will include liaison with multi discipline area teams.
• Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge & understanding.
• Nuclear experience in a Process Engineer role preferred
• Minimum 5 years process experience working within a highly regulated industry.
• Detailed knowledge of process design, design of effluent systems is desirable but not essential
• A working knowledge of SL standards and procedures an advantage.
• Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation and technical developments.
• Ability to provide technical input and produce technical deliverables.
• A pro-active, self-starter with good communication and team working skills.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.