about 1 year ago
Procurement Lead - WFH / Cumbria - Duration 12 months - Rate c£37.20/hr Umbrella
Key Words / Skills: Procurement, Nuclear, BPSS, APM, MCIPS, RICS, APMD
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Sellafield Ltd in order to recruit a Procurement Lead, WFH / Cumbria on a 12 month contract.
As a Procurement Lead your responsibilities and duties will include:
This is an exciting opportunity to provide supply chain business partnering support to the Spent Fuel Management Value Stream. This is a diverse value stream covering several operational plants on the Sellafield site. The Procurement Lead will be responsible for the development of appropriate procurement, contracting and supplier management strategies in order to deliver solutions that maximise value to Spent Fuel Management and Sellafield Ltd as a whole. The Procurement Lead will be a conduit between the value stream and the Supply Chain Directorate Category Managers. Providing an understanding of the value streams supply chain requirements and providing value stream support to address supplier issues. They will also provide the value stream with strong market insight to innovative supply chain solutions. Analysing procurement data the Procurement Lead will identify and implement opportunities to drive efficiencies in the value stream procurements. The role is business facing with a significant level of stakeholder interaction. Whilst OJEU experience would be advantageous it is not essential.
Essential and Desirable Skills
• Degree or equivalent experience within procurement.
• Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Advanced Practitioner Corporate Award or equivalent professional qualification.
• Considerable experience working in a commercial role, supporting the effective provision of a procurement service.
• Good knowledge of European Union Procurement rules and the Public Contracts Regulations (2015).
• Good knowledge of relevant terms and conditions.
• Member of Chartered Institute of Purchase & Supply (MCIPS), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or equivalent relevant professional membership.
• Introductory level APM Project Management and/or APMD.
You will be a Procurement Lead.
Nuclear experience essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.