4 months ago
Programme Controls Manager - WFH / London - Duration 12 months - Rate c£600/day umbrella.
Key words / skills: Programme Manager, Rail, Data Analysis, Sequel, Azure, Python, SQL.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Programme Controls Manager to work on a 12 month contract.
As a Programme Controls Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
Data Scientist of interest and reporting platform and manipulates / analyses the data using Python and PowerBI - specific set of skills.
Understanding of data Analysis, data engineering, PowerBi, Python, Sequel, Azure etc
• Data Analysis
• Programme Controls
• Projects background with technical experience
• Rail – not essential
• Oil & gas, nuclear industry possibility, large infrastructure
Working across the Wales and Western region looking after close out programmes.
You’ll have relevant experience in some of the below:
• Data Science, Data Engineering or Data Analytics
• Python, SQL, Excel or R
• Data sourcing, integration and analysis.
• Experience in creating, populating and optimising different types of database covering relational, graph and document databases.
• Strong design and documentation skills.
• Understanding of analysis across the product life cycle
• Understanding the different phases of product delivery and can plan and run the analysis for these
• Contributing to decision-making throughout the product life cycle
• Working in collaboration with user researchers, developers and staff in other roles throughout the product life cycle
• Experience working with data at scale and designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems/pipelines e.g. using Hadoop or Spark.
• Good oral and written communication skills, including communicating with non-technical stakeholders and working within a multidisciplinary team.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.