- United Kingdom
- Job type
- c£605/day WFH/Umbrella
- Job ref
Programme Manager - WFH/London - 6 months - Rate c£605/day Umbrella.
Key Words / Skills: Programme Manager, FCDO, SC Cleared, Security Clearance, Government, ERP, Stakeholder Management, PRINCE II, MSP.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side the FCDO in order to recruit a Programme Manager to work on a 6 month contract WFH / London.
As a Programme Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
The Programme Delivery Manager orchestrates the Hera Oversight Group leads to achieve their objectives within the constraints of time, cost, quality, scope, benefits and risk of the programme.
The Programme Delivery Manager will:-
• Support the Programme Director & Deputy Programme Director in the overall management of the Programme
• Pro actively monitor delivery progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
• Assure the effective operation of programme Governance
• Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme products
• Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between work streams
• Manage escalated risks and issues through to resolution
• Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
• Experience of managing major transformation and/or organisational change initiatives
• Deep experience of developing and managing programmatic controls
• Understanding of differences in operating cloud based solutions over “on-prem” solutions
• Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a range of people from different professional disciplines
• Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills
• Skilled at engaging with and influencing senior stakeholders.
• Experience of implementing cloud based ERP/Corporate Services solutions.
• A Programme/project management qualification (e.g. MSP, Prince II).
• Experience of delivering an ERP implementation.
• Experience of delivering major Programmes in a large government department.
• Evidence of operating in an agile manner to address changing priorities and dependencies.
• Evidence of strong stakeholder management and collaborative working.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.