over 1 year ago
Programme Manager: 12mth + Contract - £500/day (umbrella) – Remote working/Manchester
Key Skills: Programme Management, Railway, Asset Management.
Programme Manager – Asset Management required to join Network rail – Manchester for a 12-month contract – remote working.
- You will work closely with colleagues who are planning and tracking progress of the Programme to ensure an up-to-date picture is maintained.
- Ensure that actions are progressed and highlighting areas where insufficient information is likely to cause a problem
- Pro-actively identify likely problems which may hinder delivery and suggesting solutions to the Programme management
- Ensure that the Programme risk register is updated on a regular basis and that the information captured is up to date and can be reported on in an efficient manner
- Design and creation of highlight _ checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards; minutes and presentation slides)
- Management of the product management and risk management processes
- Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including planning; risk management; dependency management and change control
- Management of the change control procedure.
You will be an experienced Programme Manager with both rail sector experience and particularly asset management or renewals experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.