4 months ago
Programme Manager / Planning Eng - WFM - Duration 6 months - Rate c£655/day Umbrella
Key words / skills: Programme Manager, Project Manager, Planning, Rail, Network Rail, Stakeholder, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Programme Manager to work on a 6 month contract, working from home / various locations.
As a Programme Manager / Planning Engineer your duties and responsibilities may include:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working closely with colleagues who are planning and tracking progress of the Programme to ensure an up to date picture is maintained.
• Ensuring that actions are progressed and highlighting areas where insufficient information is likely to cause a problem.
• Pro-actively identifying likely problems which may hinder delivery and suggesting solutions to the Programme management.
• Ensure that the Programme risk register is updated on a regular basis and that the information captured is up to date and can be reported on in an efficient manner.
• Design and creation of highlight _ checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards; minutes and presentation slides).
• Management of the product management and risk management processes. Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including planning; risk management; dependency management and change control. Management of the change control procedure.
• Programme management.
• Project methodology.
• Proven experience.
You will be an experienced Programme Manager / Planning Engineer.
You MUST have RAIL experience.
HND / Degree qualified.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.