4 months ago
Project Co-Ordinator - Manchester - Duration 6 months - Rate £250/day Umbrella.
Key words // skills: Project Co Ordinator, Network Rail, Rail, Metro.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Project Co-Ordinator to work on a 6 month contract based Manchester.
As a Project Co-Ordinator your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Excel – essential
• Data analysis
• Rail – useful
• PowerBi – useful
• Good administration essential
• Educated to HNC/HND level or relevant work experience.
• Good Microsoft Office Skills.
• Familiarity with manipulating data in excel and/or data analysis.
• Experience of the Rail Industry
• Familiarity with PowerBI
• Responsibilities Accountable to the relevant Project Manager Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
• Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks Maintaining project documentation Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
• Produce project documentation Manage issues; risks; dependencies; assumption and other controls
• Arrange; prepare materials; facilitate; chair and document meetings Monitor and report on progress
• Manage project resources including staff; contractors and spend Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports Manage QA processes
• Demonstrate learning achieved on the project Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects
• Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
• Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations.
You will be an experienced Project Co-Ordinator.
5+ years experience in a similar role.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.