about 1 year ago
Project Engineer; 3 Months+ Contract; Abbey Wood, Bristol; Rate c£386.0/day (Umbrella)
Key Word / Skills; Project Engineer, Project Coordinator, MOD, DV, Develop Vetted, Cabinet Office, Treasury Approvals, Security Cleared
Our client the MOD/DIO are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to work at Abbey Wood, Bristol for an initial period of 3 months+.
The role involves/your duties may include:
• Ensure that performance, time, cost, risk and safety factors are taken into consideration when making technical decisions.
• Discuss and agree system design solutions with Suppliers and ensure that the inherent technical risks associated with them are understood and managed.
• Ensure the solution integrates into defence and manage the system boundaries and interfaces by identifying, engaging and managing specialists as required.
• Follow all applicable engineering standards, legislation, policy and guidance, ensuring that where there is deviation, the impact understood, planned and managed.
• Specify the technical and integration aspects in contracts Specify the technical and integration aspects in the Through Life Management Plan (TLMP) ensuring that all Defence Lines of Development (DLoDs) are addressed.
• Work with the Project Manager and other engineers to identify the technical stakeholders and ensure that they are identified, engaged and managed throughout the engineering activities.
• An awareness of the MOD Acquisition Lifecycles, MOD Approval and Scrutiny Process, Cabinet Office and Treasury Approvals is required.
You will be an experienced Project Engineer having worked with the MOD previously.
You must have good communication skills, both written & oral.
You must hold current DV Clearance.
To discuss this Project Engineer vacancy confidentially please contact: James Walker DD- 0161 474 6856 MOB 07788668931
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment