JO10308 - JW
about 2 months ago
Project Engineer - Bristol - Contract 12 months - Rate £45/hr
Key Words / Skills: Project Engineer, Submarine, MOD, Naval, Marine, CAT A, CAT B, Watchkeeper
Wilde Recruitment are currently assisting Babcock Naval Marine in the recruitment of 2 Project Engineers to work initially for 12 months on a contract basis in Bristol.
As part of contingent labour personnel are required to complete Indicative Project Schedules for submarine maintenance periods as detailed above. The personnel will work for the Advanced Planning Senior Engineer. The contract will be to work 36 hours per week for 12 months. The work will be based in Bristol but will require occasional travel around the Bristol area and to both Plymouth and Helensburgh.
The following skill set is required:
• Essential - a good knowledge of submarine operation and maintenance activities.
• Essential - an engineering qualification eg degree or HNC/HND or demonstrable relevant experience.
• Essential - a minimum of 5 years experience in engineering delivery.
• Preferable - experience in managing and running submarine maintenance activities.
• Preferable - previously qualified as a submarine Marine Engineering Department Category B or Category A watchkeeper.
• Personnel must have a Security Clearance and be a Sole UK National.
To discuss this Project Engineer vacancy please contact: James Walker Direct Dial: 0161 474 6856 or 07788668931
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment