about 2 months ago
Project Engineer - Bristol - Duration 12 months - Rate c £351/day umbrella.
Key words / skills: Project Engineer, Nuclear, Magnox, C&I, Controls, Instrumentation, CDM.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Magnox in Bristol in order to resource a Project Engineer to work on a 12 month contract.
As a Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities would be:
• Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included
• Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion
• The delivery of projects; with emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
You’ll have relevant experience in:
• Safety Leadership and awareness/understanding of CDM Regulations
• Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
• Experience in Security/ C&I
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Strong leadership; people and communications skills
• SC Cleared or able to do so
• Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
You will be an experienced Project Engineer.
Nuclear experience essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.