about 5 years ago
Project Manager - Part-time, Bolton, 4/5 months, Contract, £neg
Key Skills: Project Manager, Stakeholder, Operations, Facilities.
The Role / Candidate:
We are looking for a Project Manager to project manage the future operational running of a prestigious public venue in Bolton
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the facilities current team to ensure effective tenders are placed for the Civic Catering Functions
- To assist in the arranging of a tender open day for the Council catering outlets within the Facility
- To work with Assistant Director to ensure works are snagged off as the refurb is completed and that necessary equipment and facilities for return are in place.ie water, gas, electricity
- To ensure the smooth running of the Facility as occupants/tenents return.
- To ensure multiple use partners/stakeholders are all kept informed as progress on the refurbishment of the facility is undertaken.
- To keep a timeline of activity and work planning for the Assitant Director as work progresses to ensure all is on track
This is a contract position for 4/5months working 3 days per week.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment