JO10509 - MK
12 months ago
6 Months plus
Project Manager (Highways): 6mth+ contract, Stockport - rate c£30.0/hr. (Ltd / Umbrella) Outside IR35
KEY Skills: Project Management, Highways, NEC Contract, Site Agent, Contracts Manager
Project Manager - required by Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in small to medium sized projects in the highways sector.
Duties will include:
Our client is seeking a Project Manager - Highways Construction with a good understanding of construction programs, schedules, works delivery, H&S, change/compensation events (essential NEC forms of contract experience) and experience with the CDM regulations.
You will be an experienced Project Manager, Contracts Manager or Site Agent with a strong background in highways.
You will ideally be qualified to ONC/HNC level in civil or structural engineering, construction management or project management. Local / minor highways experience desirable.
Your Experience will Include:
- Highways construction and/or Highways Maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience of the NEC form of Contract
- An understanding of construction programs, schedules, works delivery, H&S, change/compensation events (essential NEC forms of contract experience) and the CDM regulations.
- Knowledge of construction methods and technology
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Effective IT skills
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.