over 1 year ago
Project Manager - DSRL - Rate c£350-£400/day Umbrella - Duration 12months
Key words / Skills: Project Manager, Nuclear, Fuel Cycle Area, Decommissioning, HND, Degree, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side DSRL in order to recruit a number of Project Managers to work on 12month contracts - WORKING FROM HOME.
As a Project Manager your duties and responsibilities may include:
Vacancies have arisen within Strategic Programme Directorate for several Project Managers positions to safely deliver multi-disciplinary tasks/projects for the FCA North Programme. The Job Holder will provide support and assistance to the Project Manager in the development and implementation of projects that are included within the FCA(North) Decommissioning Programme.
The Fuel Cycle Area (FCA) is a significant element of the Dounreay site decommissioning programme consisting of multiple legacy fuel processing facilities which collectively represent one of the sites most major decommissioning challenges. The FCA-North Programme is responsible for strategy development for the critical path elements of FCA decommissioning, including planning legacy facility decommissioning and enabling new build waste processing plant projects. The programme objective is front-end project development with the objective of identifying and actualising cost and schedule improvements against the existing site baseline.
The FCA North programme team is multidisciplinary team responsible for all aspects of project definition including requirements development, deliverables definition, supply chain oversight, contract management and design delivery. These are technically very challenging projects requiring a high degree of stakeholder engagement for successful delivery.
The Job Holder will:
• Support project management strategies, optimising plans to respond to changes when necessary.
• Assist in the production and maintenance of the Programme baseline.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to expedite safe project delivery.
• Monitor internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and recommend remedial actions as appropriate.
• Produce/co-ordinate project documentation including statement of requirements, project plans, technical specifications and project reports.
• Management of contract via CEMAR.
You will be an experienced Project manager.
Nuclear exp essential.
Fuel Cycle Area experience advantageous.