5 months ago
Project Manager/Procurement - WFH/Cumbria - Duration 12 months - Rate c£50/hr umb
Key words/skills: Project Manager, Procurement, Nuclear, BPSS, Supply Chain.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work with a Procurement Dept on a 12 month contract within the Nuclear industry WFH with site visits to Cumbria.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental and quality, company procedures, policies, legislative, regulatory requirements.
• Managing project in line with Gated Process.
• Developing, maintaining, managing, reporting and trending an accurate project baseline.
• Accountable for performance of project; controlling scope and cost to the agreed project baseline.
• Maximising with the project the use of Learning from Experience (LFE) and disseminating new LFE to the relevant functions.
• Developing and conducting visual management of project.
• Implementing and maintaining the project and supporting functions interfaces.
• Providing accurate and timely information and reports regarding the project status and activities.
• Identifying risks and implementing effective risk mitigation strategies.
• Implementing and maintaining effective integrated project execution strategies and plans.
• Implementing and maintaining effective communication to the project team and engaging and influencing stakeholders.
• Managing within Commercial strategies.
• Meeting the specified project functional criteria.
• Leading, coaching and supporting the delivery team to ensure that the project delivery fundamentals and required company practices are implemented and complied with.
• To ensure consistent application and implementation of Commercial policy and procedures.
• Managing key stakeholder relationships, including the NDA and other identified stakeholder issues relative to the assigned portfolio.
• To promote open and transparent competition throughout the supply chain.
• To provide commercial support and advice to delivery teams within an assigned portfolio or programme/project.
• Experience in management of major procurement/acquisitions
• Good commercial acumen
• Ideally with energy sector experience.
You will have Nuclear experience.
Project Management / Procurement experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.