3 months ago
Project Manager - WFH - Rate c£410/day umb - Duration 12 months.
Key words / skills: Project Manager, Rail, Network Rail, BPSS
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit an experienced Project Manager to work on a 12 month contract - WFH, site visits to London as and when required.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included. Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages. Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation. Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
• Experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects. Individuals with single discipline project delivery are not adequate.
• First-hand experience in undertaking the implementation of the NR governance frameworks (02009,CSM, CDM, AMP, DWWP, H&S & GRIP);
• Understanding of the ASPRO scheme management (3rd party) & can easily navigate through the NR_L2_CIV_095 processes.
• Strong stakeholder management, experience with both internal NR Western Route & interfacing within a 3rd party clienting organisation.
• Experience with commercial contract management & change control processes.
• Knowledge in the usage of the ARM & PPS systems.
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
Network Rail experience essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.