about 1 month ago
Project Manager - WFH/Milton Keynes - Duration 6 months - Rate c£365/day umbrella
Key Words / Skills: Project Manager, Rail, Metro, Network Rail, BPSS, Horizon 2020, APMP, Prince 2, European Projects, R&D.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a Project Manager with rail experience to work on a 6 month contract WFH / Milton Keynes.
As a Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
To deliver the projects through various stages of the life cycle; and assist in developing the processes required to aid in the delivery of the overall project portfolio managed by the team.
This post will play a key role in the Shift2Rail (S2R) programme delivery team operating within Technical Authority’s Research, Development & Technology function.
• Legislation and procedures including HMRI guidance where appropriate.
• Provide a professional, consistent and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators and project reporting systems in accordance with Railway Group and Network Rail’s company standards and guidelines.
• Manage the development and delivery of change projects in compliance with company processes and procedures.
• Manage tactical change and risks within the project life cycle for allocated schemes.
• Assist or lead in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
• Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
• Manage the production of project management plans
• Manage project budgets within agreed targets
• Deliver regular progress reports on change projects, including relevant risks and issues, to the Programme Manager (Change).
• Promote and monitor the use of efficiency improvement methods.
• Disseminate lessons learnt.
Security Clearance: BPSS
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
Network Rail experience essential.
HNC / HND / Degree.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.