about 2 months ago
6 Months plus
Project Manager: 6Mth + Contract – to £450.0/day (Umbrella) – Salisbury
Key Skills: Project Manager, Prince2, APM, Mechanical, Electrical, NEC3
Project Manager – Mechanical / Electrical background required to join a team within the MOD (Ministry of Defence) to Project Manage a portfolio of Engineering and Construction projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included
- The ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc. are managed and delivered to date and time
The role requires includes visiting Construction sites.
You will be an experienced Project Manager, with both a background and qualification in Mechanical and / or Electrical Engineering.
You will have Prince 2/APM experience and Prince 2 or APM (PMQ) qualification.
- You will preferably have NEC3 experience or be NEC 4 qualified
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering qualification
- Prince 2 or APM (PMQ) qualification
- Experience of delivering to RIBA stages is desirable
Security Clearance: Due to the nature of the work, candidates must have current SC Level Clearance and be Sole British nationals ONLY.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker / Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.