11 months ago
Project Manager - WFH / Corsham - Duration 7 months - Rate c£550/day umbrella.
Key Words / Skills: Project Manager , MOD, APM, DV, UK NATIONALS ONLY.
Overview:Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side the MOD in order to recruit a Project Manager to work on a 7 month contract WFH / Corsham.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
ISG CDIS programme is in the Assessment & Demonstration Phase and is aiming to deliver the MOD gateways services (including High Threat Gateways and Pegasus programmes outputs) in a more agile approach.
The key schedule tasks are:
Responsible and Accountable for Delivering the Project Management functions within the Cross Domain Interoperability Services elements of the Deployed workstream, to include Official-Sensitive and Secret security domains. All aspects of technical project management, including RAIDO, Scheduling, Technical Team Management, Procurement and commercial and financial activity.
Delivery of the UK elements, on behalf of the Capability Sponsor and in collaboration with a cross-government team, of the UK-US collaboration and development work.
NOTE: Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole BRITISH national with active DV Clearance.
- Association of Project Management (APM) Project Management Qualification (PMQ) or equivalent.
- Strong evidence of background, knowledge, and experience of delivering projects using the project management approaches, tools and techniques that are described in the Association of Project Management (APM) Body of Knowledge 7th Edition and capable of meeting the APM Registered Project Professional (RPP) standard within 12 months of appointment;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Proven ability to define, source, tailor, and analyse high quality management information;
- Able to demonstrate the professional credibility required to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries;
- Knowledge of international collaboration
- Experience of interoperability and gateway services
- MOD experience
- Experience of capturing and engineering requirements.
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
BRITISH NATIONAL ONLY.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.