10 months ago
Project Manager - WFH / Sutton Coldfield - 9 months Duration - Rate c£522/day umbrella.
Key words / skills: Project Manager, MOD, Defence, Military - SC Cleared, Security Cleared, APM.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side the MOD in order to recruit a SC Cleared PROJECT MANAGER to work on a 9 month contract.
As a PROJECT MANAGER your responsibilities and duties will include:
Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
• Provide day to day management and leadership of your projects and the project team.
• Develop business cases ensuring appropriate approvals and assurance plans are in place.
• Control and track project delivery within approved budgetary limits
• Schedule/manage project resources
• Ensure appropriate Benefits Realisation Strategy is in place and monitor longer term delivery of benefits against the Business Case.
• Stakeholder Management
• Identify and monitor project risks and issues.
• Provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making and control of your projects and their place in a programme and Portfolio.
• Support or set appropriate project assurance.
• Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place
• Identify and set appropriate Project Controls. Track and report delivery against milestones.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in Project Management, ideally in construction
- Understanding of construction industry
- Experience of working with contractors and subcontractors
- Commercial awareness
- APM Project Management
- Military background (ideally MOD)
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
5-10 years experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.