8 months ago
Project Manager - Drigg Cumbria / WFH - Duration 12 months - Rate c£60/hr Umbrella.
Key Words / Skills: Project Manager, Engineering, Nuclear, BPSS, LLWR, CDM
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side LLWR in order to recruit a Project Manager to work on a 12 month contract WFH / Drigg Cumbria.
As a Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
To support the LLWR Project Delivery Office in the role of PEM for infrastructure and engineering projects and tasks.
To organise and coordinate multi-discipline design engineering teams (that may include the supply chain) responsible for delivering engineering design work (specifications, calculations, designs, analysis, verification or assessment).
To serve as the primary interface between engineering and the project delivery function. Deliverables and timescales will be specified within project schedules and quality plans.
The PEM will, as part of a matrix organisation, report to the LLWR Lead Project Engineering Manager while working day to day with the Project and Task Managers; they will be accountable for the successful delivery of all necessary engineering deliverables and activities required by the projects and tasks assigned.
To LLWR Task / Project / Programme Managers for:
• Ensuring the design engineering aspects of the portfolio are delivered and controlled efficiently and effectively to meet agreed specification, cost and schedule.
• Ensuring design solutions deliver the business case, project scope of work and execution plan –including elicitation, documentation, management and control of requirements.
• Ensuring engineering solutions meet agreed performance requirements and deliverables define and preserve the design intent • Ensuring status and performance of engineering work is accurately and timely reported.
• Ensuring all necessary documentation is generated to meet safety and legal requirements that enable receipt on nuclear licensed site, installation, commissioning and taking into service of plant and equipment.
To LLWR Lead Project Engineering Manager / Principal Designer:
• Ensuring appropriate and adequate design standards and practices are used on projects and deliverables and solutions generated are safe, legal and adequately underpinned.
• Ensuring periodic forecasting of resources is accurate and timely.
• Ensuring subject matter experts are appropriately and adequately engaged in a timely manner and LFE captured, disseminated and utilised.
• Ensuring that the Principal Designer’s duties under the CDM Regulations 2015 are met.
• Be aware of and abide by the Company’s Standards and Expectations • To be aware of individual Environmental Responsibilities • Ensuring awareness of the Environmental Safety Case (ESC) and the associated implications for engineering and maintenance activities.
• Reinforcing the importance of environmental requirements and the environmental nature of the LLWR site in the delivery of engineering project work.
• Attend project and engineering meetings where PEM or Principal Designer attendance is required, including interfacing with other site projects and site stakeholders.
You will be an experienced Engineering Project Manager.
5-10 years experience.
HND / Degree qualified ideally.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.