c£500/day Umbrella WFH
2 months ago
Project Manager - WFH / Milton Keynes - ^months - Rate c£500/day umbrella.
Key words / Skills: Project Manager, Management, Rail, Network Rail, Metro, Underground, BPSS
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Project Manager on a 6 month contract WFH.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities and duties will include:
• IT project/software development
• Infrastructure project management
• Working with suppliers
• Ellipse and rail experience – useful
• IT system delivery lifecycle
• Stakeholder management
• APMP or Prince ideally
Working on multiple portfolio of projects for assets, engineering, planning and maintenance. Geospatial data
• Takes responsibility for the definition; documentation and safe execution of a single major project or a number of smaller initiatives; actively participating in all phases of the project.
• Identifies; assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Effectively estimates costs; timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to agreed terms of reference. Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan; providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders; as appropriate.
• Monitors and forecasts costs; timescales and resources used; and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
• Manages the change control procedure; ensures that change is captured; impact assessed and approved and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost; timescale and resource budgets; and are signed off. Gains agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances. Actively represents the project team; ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business. Ensures that own projects are formally closed and; where appropriate; subsequently reviewed; and that lessons learned are captured and actioned.
You will be an experienced Project Manager
Network Rail experience essential.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.