- Job type
- c£465-£500/day Umbrella
- Job ref
Project Manager - WFH / London W2 - Duration c6months - Rate c £465-£500/day umbrella.
Key words / skills: Project Manager, Rail, Network Rail, Underground, TFL, DLR, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd is working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Project Manager to work on a 6 month contract 2days/wk in the office in London W2 and 3days/wk at home.
As a Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Manage the HS2 Access Mitigations project through GRIP 3 and 4
• Lead the Asset Protection interface with HS2
• Liaise with passion planning to secure HS2 access
• Mange the review of HS2 engineering deliverables for GRIP 4
• Facilitate the AMP process with HS2 for their station build
• Complete the closeout of the HS2 Essential Works package of works
• Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included. Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages. Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation. Completion of the high-level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
• Delivering rail projects through GRIP stages – ideal
• Managing stakeholders
• Project management – Prince or APM
• Commercial experience
• Procurement experience
• Line management
• Public sector
• Project experience.
You will be an experienced Project Manager.
Network Rail experience advantageous!!
HNC / HND / Degree.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.