Project Officer: 3 Months+ Contract; Leeds; Rate: £Competitive
Project Control, Project Support, Leeds City Council, LPTIP, APMP
You will be supporting project managers on the Leeds Public Transport Investment Programme (LPTIP).
Duties will involve:
As a Project Officer, responsibilities will include;
• Production programme management update for monthly highlight report for Programme Board
• In partnership with the programme manager report requests to package leads and checking updates to risk, programme milestones, outstanding actions etc.
• Updating of LPTIP dashboard
• Support role with production of other Board information such as liaising with Capital Finance, PPPU PMO, Highways Business Income for reports/figures
• Following up on action log issues
• Oversight of LPTIP email account
• Oversight of Board Forward Plan
• Updating / oversight of Master Risk Registers on monthly basis
• Updating/ oversight of Decisions Log on monthly basis
• Updating of Milestone Chart on monthly / as required basis
• Attendance at Programme Board pre-meets and board meetings, to provide ad-hoc support usually 5 weekly)
You will have proven experience in a project support environment as well as the following;
·Degree or relevant demonstrable skills or experience
·Relevant demonstrable skills or experience at a level equivalent to APM Level C and/or APMP
·Experience of supporting complex multi and competing workstream projects
·Experience of managing non-complex projects or sub projects within large scale multi-disciplinary project, and coordinating the associated commercial approach
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Baldwin 0161 474 6855
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.