4 months ago
Property Director - London - Duration c6 months - Rate c £600/day umbrella
Key words / skills: Project Manager, Director, Network Rail, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Property Director / Head of Estate Management to work on a 6 month contract initially for 6 months.
As a Property Director your responsibilities and duties will include:
Create and deliver the Region’s property strategy to optimise use of the estate in support of the Region’s wider objectives to improve performance for passengers
2. Lead the team in delivering property activity to achieve financial targets and key performance indicators through delivering a. sales, acquisitions and town planning activities b. asset management of the Regions commercial assets and management of the stations and depot leases c. management of operational estate leases
3. Drive the financial performance of the Commercial portfolios and be the Region’s client for the services provided by the central Property team
4. Set the strategy, create the programme and deliver the investment plan for the retail and commercial assets to achieve control period targets
5. Be the Region’s lead property advisor on the central Property team’s complex development programme.
6. Lead the delivery of excellent safety systems and asset management of the commercial estate, miscellaneous assets portfolio, freight, retail and national contract assets in the Region.
7. Provide excellent safety and sustainability leadership across the team and its activities, continuously improving safety and sustainability processes and culture
8. Build and maintain strategic relationships with TOC’s, other rail industry partners, local authority and wider external stakeholders, and lead in the provision of excellent service to support improvements in performance for passengers and customers and identify and deliver additional financial benefits. 9. Support the safe and efficient operation and improvement of the railway for passengers by providing excellent professional property and town planning services
Security Clearance: BPSS
You will be a Property Director.
Network Rail experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.