Property & Surveying
4 months ago
Property Director – 4mths Interim Role, £600.0/day (Umbrella), London, SE1 - (Inside IR35)
Key Skills: Estate Management, Property Market, Railway Regulations, Chartered Surveyor
The Client Network Rail are seeking Interim Property Director – Estate Management to lead a Regions multi-functional Property team in setting and delivering the Regional Property Strategy including delivery of income, sales, acquisitions, town planning activities and excellent asset management of the Regions Property assets and to act as Client for the services provided by the Group Property team.
Client is seeking a Property / Estates Management professional with experience and understanding of the property market ideally some knowledge of railway regulation and a high-level experience in one or more relevant business areas.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong leadership skills, with the vision and ability to establish cross-functional relationships and drive cultural change
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Demonstrable record of managing complex internal and external interfaces
- Proven experience of preparing and managing complex multi-million-pound budgets
- Commercially astute and proven commercial negotiating skills
- Proven high level influencing and stakeholder management skills
You will be a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, or Royal Town Planning Institute (or equivalent).
Wilde Recruitment Ltd:
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.