about 1 year ago
Quantity Surveyor; 12 months Contract; Warrington; Rate c£45.0/hour (umbrella)
KEY Skills: Quantity Surveyor, SC Clearance, NEC Contract
Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator to support on the recovery of entitlement for Defined Costs through the Application for Payment process and to minimise risk.
You will be required to develop an in-depth knowledge of the Conditions of Contract in order to maximise recovery and initiate systems in order to protect the Contractor from Disallowed Costs.
Additional duties will include:
• Responsibility for Overtime Administration.
• Management of overtime approvals to minimise deductions.
• Validation of partner rate calculations for new workers.
• Provision of assistance on Application for Payment.
• Provide defence for disallowed costs raised by the Project Manager.
• Review of costs incurred and allocate to recoverable and non-recoverable.
• Liaison between JV and Partner companies on financial audits.
• Providing assistance with interim final accounts following audit.
• Providing assistance with resolving queries and corrections arising from application.
• Providing assistance with KPI [data collection & calculation] analysis and action plan.
• Provision of other commercial and contractual activities as determined from time to time
You will have a min of 5 years’ experience gained preferably in the construction industry working with NEC3 Option E Cost Reimbursable. In addition, you will per preferably have EPC Contract experience. You will be fully conversant with Microsoft word and Excel.
Note: due to the nature of the project security clearance is required for this role.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.