£250-450 per day
over 5 years ago
12 Months renewable
12 month renewable contracts for Rail industry RAM Engineers on projects based in Swindon, Reading and Bristol.
At the final stage of their bid, our client requires Rail industry specialists interested in working with them on 4 year programme of work due to start in November.
Job Title: RAM Engineers
Location: Swindon, Cardiff
Job Type: Contract, 12 months renewable
Rate: £250 -£450
We would welcome applications from RAM Engineers with experience of the following:-
• Producing Complete System RAM reports (including Interfacing Systems)
• Maintainability demonstrations • Review RAM documentation from all interfacing systems
• DRACAS Management
• Apply FMECA/FMEA Tools and Techniques
• Apply WLC and LCC Methods
• Remote Condition Monitoring Analysis and Assessment
• Reliability Centred Maintenance Analysis and Assessment
Applicants must have previous rail industry experience and have the required level of experience to deliver client projects with little supervision.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Paul McCaul
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment