- Job type
- c£440/day Umbrella
- Job ref
RF Systems Engineer - Salisbury - Duration 8 months - Rate c £440/day umbrella.
Key Words / Skills: RF, Systems, Engineer, MOD, Defence, BPSS, SC, DV
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a RF Systems Engineer to work on an 8 month contract at Salisbury.
As a RF Systems Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Production of RF systems engineering design documents (e.g. RF signal chain block diagrams, end to end link budget calculations)
• Providing RF systems engineering advice to the work package lead and military stakeholders
• Contributing to Dstl trials plans for RF trials
• Reviewing technical output from 3rd party suppliers (e.g. system design documents, RF test plans, electromagnetic compatibility test reports, polar plots, etc.)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• RF systems engineering
• RF propagation/link budget estimation
• Hardware design, build and integration onto military sites and platforms
• Hardware assurance and testing
• Appreciation of Command and Control (C2) integration
• Through life product lifecycles
• Requirements capture
• Experience managing contracts
• Previous experience working with DE&S, and knowledge of their processes (ideally accreditation)
• Knowledge of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• Product safety
• Mechanical engineering awareness
• Software engineering awareness
• DV clearance would be a distinct advantage but Dstl will sponsor the successful candidate through the process.
• The roles will require travel within the UK
You will be an experienced RF Engineer
5-10 year experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.