JO10569 - JW/MK
over 1 year ago
2 years +
Safety Advisor – c2year Contract – Bristol – rate c£36.0/hr – Umbrella
Key Skills: Safety Advisor, NEBOSH, Nuclear.
Safety Advisor required to join the clients team Magnox at Oldbury Bristol.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for oversight of H&S legislation
- Safety advise to senior manager and shop floor staff
- Assurance – safety walks/inspections
- Ensure all arrangements being complied with
- Good computer skills – reports / fire risk reports/ budgets-spends
- Represent the safety team at meetings
You will be an experienced safety with ideally Nuclear Sector experience.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of practitioner in safety either factory or warehouse – safety advise & legislation.
In addition, you will have:
- Detailed knowledge of Site License conditions and UK safety legislation
- Nebosh diploma desirable or NEBOSH general certificate (entry level) as a minimum
- Nuclear – desirable
Candidates require Baseline or higher-level security clearance.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Kelly / James Walker
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment