JO10526 - JW
4 months ago
Safety Case Author - Didcot - Rate £80-£100/hr - Contract 2 years
Keywords / Skills: Safety Case, Author, Engineer, RWM, Nuclear, BPSS
Job Title: Safety Case Author
Rate: £80-£100/hr Umbrella
Duration: 2 years
Job Type: Contract
Overview / Duties:
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working alongside RWM in Didcot in order to recruit a Safety Case Author to work on contract initially for 2 years.
As a Safety Case Author you will be responside for:
Understands the key considerations for a Safety Case with reference to current regulatory expectations and industry good practice.
• suitably experienced practitioner with significant experience in safety case management within the UK nuclear industry.
• Will be a subject matter expert for the safety case management and development process and has direct experience of developing and implementing such 4/8 arrangements either in a UK licensee or a prospective licensee. This is vital, as the individual appointed to this task will effectively be setting the competence requirements for future Duly Authorised Persons (DAPs) for safety case management
• Has a thorough understanding of the UK Regulatory framework and its implications for UK Licensees.
• Degree in engineering or science. Membership of a professional institution desirable.
• In depth understanding of the role of the safety case and the process for its development including the roles involved in the end to end process.
You will be an experienced Safety Case Author.
You should have at least 5-10 years experience in a similar position.
You must be able to obtain BPSS / SC Clearance.
To discuss these vacancies please contact: James Walker
Direct Dial: 0161 474 6856 or 07788668931
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment