JO10562 - JW/MK
over 1 year ago
Senior CE & I Designer; HOME WORK & SITE - Whitehaven c 12 months plus contract - £34.0/hour (umbrella)
Key Skills: CE & I design, AutoCAD, Nuclear.
Sellafield Limited are seeking a CE&I Senior Designer to provide design support for the Lead Engineers to support plant maintenance and improvement projects. You will work on multiple projects producing designs and drawings in AutoCAD. This will include the design to electrical power, lighting, process instrumentation and control systems. Producing CE&I installation design packages including OIMSs, CDM, Risk Assessments and installation drawings: BCDs, schematics, hook-ups and layouts / GAs.
You will be an experienced CE&I designer with ideally with some Nuclear sector experience on legacy, new and operational nuclear installations and with experience in the design of electrical power, lighting, process instrumentation and control systems.
You will be qualified to BTEC – HNC or HND Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
In addition, you will have:
- Experience of producing CE&I installation design packages including OIMSs, CDM Risk Assessments and installation drawings: BCDs, schematics, hook-ups and layouts / GAs.
- Experience of producing instrument data sheets.
- Evidence of having a working knowledge of CE&I Standards.
- Knowledge of the design process for all stages of design (concept, preliminary, detailed through to manufacture and construction).
- Evidence of experience producing CE&I engineering drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD
- A working knowledge of CDM regulations as applicable to the Designer role.
Candidates will have or need to obtain BPSS (baseline Security Clearance) or hold SC Clearance (preferable)
To discuss these vacancies please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.