9 months ago
Senior Commercial Manager - WFH / London - Duration 12 months - Rate c£550/day Umbrella.
Key words / skills: Commercial, Manager, Procurement, Rail, Network Rail, Underground, Metro, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Network Rail in order to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager to work on a long term contract.
As a Senior Commercial Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Act as the key commercial interface with programme / Route providing appropriate professional support, guidance and leadership.
• Assess commercial risk and implement suitable control measures where required.
• Manage the efficient and effective implementation of category strategies at programme / Route level.
• Take a leading role and advise on the management and resolution of variations, commercial disputes and claims arising from the programme / Route.
• Implement appropriate controls to monitor compliance with company commercial policies and procedures.
• Review supplier performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators and take appropriate corrective action where required.
• Manage the compliant and efficient provision of procurement services to programme / Route.
• Commercially manage relationships with contractors and suppliers to maximise benefit for Network Rail.
• Lead the commercial administration for any third party contractual arrangements that are undertaken by the programme / Route.
• Act as the primary interface with programme / Route business users to communicate the benefits of new contracts and suppliers.
• Work with relevant teams to provide commercial input into the business planning and maintainer renewals processes
• Knowledge of the construction industry and related supply chains, including commercial and contract administration processes
• Knowledge of construction contracts
• Good leadership skills
• Able to effectively communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
• Effective and proven negotiation skills with ability to influence decision making
• Proven ability to manage and drive successful business change programmes
• Computer literate including ability to utilise in-house and external software
• Knowledge of railway industry contracts
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Membership of an appropriate professional organisation
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.