over 1 year ago
Senior EC&I Designer - Risley - Duration 12 months - Rate c£34/hr Umbrella
Key Words / Skills: EC&I, Design, Nuclear, CAD, Electrical, Instruments, Controls, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side NDA in order to recruit an EC&I Designer to work on a 12 month contract at Risley Warrington.
As a Senior EC&I Designer your responsibilities and duties may include:
• Evidence of delivering fit for purpose engineering design.
• Pragmatic approach to problem solving and ability to apply ‘Fit for Purpose Mind-set’ and ‘Engineering Judgement’ where appropriate.
• Working knowledge of CDM regulations as applicable to the Designer role
• Good working knowledge of Supply of Machinery Regulations.
• Broad understanding of SL Safety Case requirements.
• Awareness of relevant, national and international codes, specifications, standards and legislation relevant to CE&I engineering.
• Experience in the design of electrical power, lighting, process instrumentation and control systems
• Experience of producing CE&I installation design packages including OIMSs, CDM Risk Assessments and installation drawings: BCDs, schematics, hook-ups and layouts / GAs.
• Experience of producing instrument datasheets.
• Evidence of having a working knowledge of CE&I Standards.
• Ability to satisfy SQEP requirements for CE&I Designer.
• Knowledge of the design process for all stages of design (concept, preliminary, detailed through to manufacture and construction).
• Ability to travel to Sellafield to attend meetings and perform site surveys.
• Evidence of experience producing CE&I engineering drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD.
You will be an experienced EC&I Designer.
Worked on Nuclear projects.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.