3 months ago
Senior Estimator - Plymouth - Duration 12months - Rate c£50/hr Umb
Key words / skills: Estimator, Procurement, Buyer, BPSS
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Babcock Naval Marine in order to recruit a Senior Estimator to work on a 12 month contract based Plymouth.
As a Senior Estimator your duties and responsibilities will include:
Principal tasks and responsibilities to include:
• Develop/implement and maintain the Project Baseline Budgets incl Control Account Plans/Responsibility Assignment Matrix and WBS Dictionary (SOW)
• Implementation of change management process on the project and assurance of alignment with the business/contractual requirements
• Provision of weekly and monthly performance & cost reports and associated analysis/narrative
• Lead on provision of estimates, resource and financial forecast data from the project into the business
• Cost estimate alignment between Primavera and IFS
• Ensure a full and detailed understanding and interpretation of the Customer requirements incl. Project gate and phase reviews iaw the Project Life cycle
• Lead on the continuity between estimating and project delivery
• Development and maintenance of Project Assumptions/Exclusions and Dependencies logs
• Ensuring that the schedule is cost loaded in line with the Baseline budgets
• Maintain project EAC’s and ensure regular reviews are undertaken with each discipline
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
A minimum of five years applying estimating, budgeting & cost control in a complex environment.
2 years supervisory/managerial experience in an estimating environment.
HNC level qualification in engineering / project / construction management or a related field.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.