7 months ago
Senior Highways Engineer: 6 months Contract; Leatherhead; c£35-£40.0/hour
KEY Skills: Highways, Design, AutoCAD, DMRB, Motorways
As a Senior Highways Engineer, you will be working on varied and challenging highway schemes.
• Manage resources in the Highways team to deliver the agreed outcomes.
• Manage external resources to deliver the agreed outcomes.
• Agree the briefs, programmes and budgets with the Principal/Senior Engineer and Design Manager/Project Manager.
• Allocate tasks to other members of the Highways team and monitor progress and costs.
• Prepare briefs, designs, reports, specifications and other deliverables for highways schemes to budget and programme
• Monitor and check designs and ensure they meet the brief
• Ensure designs are appropriate and meet the expected levels of quality
You will ideally hold Relevant vocational qualifications (MEng/MSc/BEng/BSc/HNC and HND)
Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
Provide professional and technical competence in highway engineering.
Experience of delivering highway related projects from conceptual stages through all phases of pre-and post-contract activities.
Technical responsibilities for ensuring designs are delivered in accordance with current standards & best practices.
To discuss this Senior Highways Engineer vacancy please contact Stephen Slade
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment