4 months ago
Senior Process Engineer - Warrington - Duration 12 months - Rate c£50/hr umb
Key words/skills: Process Engineer, Nuclear, Design, BPSS.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Cavendiah Nuclear to recruit a Senior Process Eng to work on a 12 month contract at Warrington.
As a Senior Process Engineer your responsibilities and duties will include:
• Working in accordance with the Being Cavendish Nuclear Principles.
• Ensuring that procedures, codes and standards are correctly identified and applied to engineering and technical activities.
• Producing calculations, analyses, drawings, models, design base documentation and technical reports and supervising trainee staff in production of same.
• Supervising designers in the production of drawings and engineering models.
• Producing Technical Scopes of Work.
• Producing technical specifications, assessing tender returns and providing technical support to those packages throughout the design, construction, installation, commissioning, operation and decommissioning phases of the project to ensure that the Design Intent is maintained.
• Carrying out design risk assessments.
• Reviewing design changes.
• Assessing concessions and technical queries.
• Raising design quality plans for single discipline work packages.
• Preparing designs for hazard identification and HAZOP studies.
• Ensuring that adequate Reviewing, Verifying & Approval is undertaken on all their deliverables.
Role Qualifications & Requirements
• Engineering or Science degree qualified
You will be an experienced Process Engineer.
Nuclear exp essential.
Degree / Chartered
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.