7 months ago
Snr Project Manager - Harwell/WFH - Duration 12 months - Rate c£700/day Umbrella
Key words skills: Project Manager, Nuclear, Chartered, Degree, BPSS, APM, Prince 2.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side NDA in order to recruit a Senior Project Manager working on a 12 month contract WFM / Harwell.
As a Senior Project Manager your responsibilities and duties may include:
Project leadership of relevant projects within the GDF programme. This includes managing dependencies to wider projects and programmes and commitments.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading projects to deliver the necessary capabilities for RWM to deliver the GDF siting process, which may include gaining the necessary permissions (e.g. development consent), securing required land access or delivering enabling work for the next Programme Tranche.
• Experience (5 to 10 years plus) of leading and delivering significant multi £m scale projects and programmes in complex, technical and highly regulated environments, and proven track record of managing and engaging effectively with internal and external stakeholders in such environments.
• Experience in leading projects to deliver designs and safety cases in a regulatory environment and progress technical maturity and scientific underpinning through programme stages gates.
• Experience leading, motivating and managing technically based multi-disciplinary teams, including internal and external resources, to drive integration, teamwork and problem solving while holding teams accountable for performance.
• Demonstrable experience of successful delivery of complex projects to time and budget.
• Experienced and comfortable with change with the ability to work with an organisation that is undergoing significant transformation and can demonstrate a proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Experience of establishing strong positive relationships with the supply chain, including procurement and contract management of complex technical contracts.
• Visible leadership - able to lead through engaging, motivating, coaching and empowering others.
• Collaboration - able to establish and develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, bringing people together to benefit projects or programme.
• Working with ambiguity - able to build consensus and set direction in uncertain situations and apply knowledge and techniques to reduce ambiguity.
• Conflict resolution – able to recognise, anticipate and effectively deal with existing or potential conflicts or disconnects at individual, team or strategic levels.
• Communication - demonstrably strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, and at all levels of seniority.
You will be an experienced Project Manager
Must have Nuclear exp.
5-10 years exp
Chartered / Degree.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.