Senior Structural Engineer; Permanent; Manchester; Salary: £Competitive
Structural Engineering, IStructE, Robot, Masterseries, Etabs, Tedds
Our client is a major multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and power & energy markets.
Due to their expanding workload, the Structures team is currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer at their Manchester office.
Our client has a friendly and professional working environment, with a strong team spirit offering excellent career progression opportunities at all levels going hand-in-hand with a clear vision for innovation.
Duties will involve:
With the support of Revit modellers, you’ll be working with senior directors, key clients (and their design teams – including architects) on major high-rise, and complex residential, retail and mixed-use new build development projects.
Ideally you will be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (or equivalent) or close to completing your PRI and CM examination. Additionally, you’ll have excellent knowledge of one or more of the following structural software suites; Robot, Masterseries, Etabs, Tedds, CSC Fastrac Building Designer, FEM or similar.
In support of the above, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following;
• Highly motivated and passionate about delivering projects to time, budget and quality
• Organised and methodical with particular attention to detail
• The ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines under pressure
• Have a pragmatic approach and possess strong problem-solving techniques
• Be commercially aware
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels with clients and employees alike and across all professional disciplines
• Able to manage client expectations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: Mike Baldwin 0161 474 6855
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.