Manchester & Croydon
£neg / GOOD
over 5 years ago
OLE Engineer; Long Term Contract; South Manchester;£Competitive
KEY Skills; OLE Engineer, Rail, Degree, Chartered, Consultancy
You will carry out railway electrification design, checking and approval associated with design activities.
You'll be responsible for:
- Preparation of design drawings with an understanding of railway, UK national and international standards
- OLE layout plans, bonding plans, OLE cross sections, isolation diagrams/instructions
- Preparation of design report and submissions.
- Preparation of technical specifications & reports
- Undertaking site surveys
- Working in both the design office and site environments
You will have a HND or chartered engineer.
You have a familiarity of the relevant, construction methods and materials.
Hold a PTS certificate and have previous experience within an OLE design team.
To discuss this vacancy please contact James Walker
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment