Oldbury on Severn
almost 2 years ago
Senior Waste Consultant: 12 months plus Contract; c£31.36ph Ltd; Oldbury-on-Severn
KEY Skills: Decommissioning Engineer, Senior Waste Consultant, Nuclear Waste
The Senior Waste Consultant will provide in depth technical knowledge in one or more specialist areas required to meet the business need of the organisation.
Duties will include:
• Providing technical expertise in specialist subject area(s)
• Maintains and develops wide recognition as a technical authority
• Represents the Waste Function inside the Company
• Representing the Company in technical discussions with NII and other Regulators, as required
• Understands site safety case implications within technical area(s)
• Understands and communicates Company processes and standards
• Seeks to develop the technical area to the benefit of the Company roles in specialist areas
Degree or equivalent – science, engineering or related discipline
Chartered Scientist status or equivalent (Preferred)
Relevant Experience in a range of technical areas
Significant knowledge of national and international standards
Knowledge of environment issues – practices, policies, legislations and stakeholders, both radioactive and non-radioactive.
To discuss this Senior Waste Consultant vacancy please contact: Sam Rushton
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.