c£15-£25/hr Umb NEG
JO10612 - JW
3 months ago
Site Control Officer - Plymouth - Duration 6 months - Rate c£15-£25/hr Umb
Keyword/Skills: Site Control, Dockyard, CSCS, Fire Marshall, Traffic Marshall, Construction
Overview: Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Babcock Naval Marine in order to recruit a Site Control Officer to work on a 6 month contract based at Devonport Plymouth PL2.
As a Site Control Officer your duties and responsibilities will include:
To ensure the following is controlled on site;
• Control of all vehicles and visitors to the construction site.
• Log the details of all vehicles and visitors to site.
• Escort visitor to site and give guidance to visitors.
• Secure the entrance to the site and welfare during non-working hours.
• Inspections of the exterior fence/hoarding for security breaches.
• The notification of the emergency services in the correct manor that is relevant to the site.
• Ensure the site and welfare stays well light for work.
• Ensure that the organisations health and safety policies are implemented and followed.
• Maintain fire points, muster areas and equipment.
• Creating and maintaining an information communication system around the site, such as site signage.
• Understand and use correct procedures for the delivery and unloading of materials on site.
These works will reside within the 10 Dock facility only and will be directed by the associated Construction Manager.
You will be an experienced Site Control Officer.
You should have good communication skills.
Good oral communication.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker Direct Dial: 0161 474 6856 or 07788668931
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment