£45/hr Ltd Co
JO10548a - JW
12 months ago
Software Engineer - Bristol - Rate £20-£45/hr - Contract 6 months+
Keywords / Skills: Software Engineer, MOD, Marine, Naval, C#, .NET, APIs, Azure, LCS Software
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working alongside Babcock in order to recruit a Software Engineer to work in Bristol initially for 6 months on a contract basis.
As a Software Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
Engineer is need to produce code for the Common Core LCS Software:
• Producing modular software functionality to meet customer requirements.
• Active involvement and collaboration within the software team and external stakeholders.
• Producing architecture and software design.
• Documenting technical design and code.
• Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.
You will be an experienced Software Engineer.
You should have experience in;
• C# / .NET development.
• Experience in developing APIs.
• Experience in test driven development.
• Experience of working with Azure Dev Ops.
• Techniques and technologies to improve delivery and development.
• An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills both oral and written.
To discuss these vacancies please contact: James Walker on 0161 474 6856 or 07788668931.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment