over 3 years ago
12 months +
Structural Design Engineer, Contract, Long Term, London
Key Skills: Structural Design Calculations, Building Structures, Commercial, Public and Residential
Working on varied and challenging building and structures projects for public and private sector clients.
To assist Senior Engineers with building design calculations, carrying out structural inspections and assessments, supervision of contractors, preparation of contract documents and specifications.
Typical projects include:
- Universities, schools and leisure facilities
- Hospitals and laboratory facilities
- Local authority projects, residential and housing association projects
- Offices, industrial and retail projects
- Listed building refurbishment, building repair and LPS strengthening
- Special structures and expert advice
Experience of working with building structures design in a consultancy office, typically with at least 4 years practical design experience.
Must have a working knowledge of current relevant design codes and standards.
Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Capable of operating with minimal supervision.
Seeking to increase their level of responsibility.
To register your interest in this vacancy please contract James Walker or apply now.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment